Notice of Copyright Infringement
At Skeptic Society, we are committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we have established a procedure for addressing claims of copyright infringement.
Reporting a Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been posted on our platform without your permission, we urge you to notify us. Please include the following information in your notification:
- Your Contact Information: Include your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Copyrighted Work: A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Location of the Infringing Material: A URL or specific description of where the alleged infringing material is located on our site.
- Statement of Ownership: A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or are authorised to act on behalf of the owner.
- Statement of Accuracy: A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Submission of DMCA Notice:
Please submit your notice of alleged infringement to us via form on below. Upon receiving the properly submitted form, we will proceed to remove the contested content within 3-5 working days.